|⚽ Event:||Leeds United vs Chelsea|
|🏟️ Tournament:||Premier League|
The Premier League is the competition that attracts Football all fans worldwide. On 11.05.2022, Leeds United and Chelsea will open the ball. These two teams are used to harsh stages of the competition.
Calculating the Odds
In Football, the analysis of statistical data improves your results on a daily basis and helps you find the best odds and make the winning bets. Our team of Football experts conduct an analysis of both Leeds United and Chelsea, so you won’t spend much time figuring out how to put a wager that would turn out a win. To offer you the great Football betting opportunities in Premier League, we study:
- the ranking of each team,
- head-to-head confrontations,
- statistics of victories, defeats, draws,
- number of scored goals,
- form of the key players,
- odds of bookmakers,
- results of last home and away matches.
On 11.05.2022, we are waiting for a serious game in the Premier League. And despite good positions for Leeds United, it will be an interesting match, where Chelsea would show what they are capable of.
At the moment, the players of the Leeds United are in good condition. In the last matches, even if they did not win, they imposed resistance on high-level teams. Not without misfires, but a certain game style is visible.
Players of Chelsea can also put pressure on their rivals. The potential of the team is still quite impressive. And now the main task is to score a goal or minimize the number of missed goals.
Each of the teams will be quite active in the attack. Of course, both Leeds United and Chelsea are unlikely to forget about defense either. Bookmakers have these odds for the result of the match:
- Leeds United win – 0
- draw – 0
- Chelsea win – 0
- In this match, after all, Leeds United is considered the favorite. Like it or not, the team will try to do everything to beat Chelsea, or at least play on the field so that it is clear that it is in perfect order.
- Chelsea, of course, is seen as the favorite. Still, the team will have a good advantage in the match. And they have enough resources to score as many goals as possible.
- Both teams can surprise with their game, so there is still no favorite. Great chances that the Leeds United and Chelsea will go hand in hand. Leading bookmakers recommend betting on a draw in the upcoming match.
So, let’s prepare to enjoy the great game of draw.